- After the launch of our very successful E700U, we collected feedback from the experts--our users. The result was the development of the latest member of the Angel Eyes family the E700S. The main change done to the E700U are the emitters. The E700S uses three side-mounted CREE XP-G3 LEDs with a combined maximum output of 800 lumens. The intuitive interface lets you cycle between three brightness levels: Low (one LED on), Medium (two LEDs on), and High (all three on). On the front, the E700S sports four CREE XP-G3 LEDs with a maximum output of 2800 lumens. Also a shortcut triple-click activates the Strobe mode. The strong magnetic base is very handy when you need to keep your hands free and gives you a lot of options for deployment. The E700S was developed to be a serious tool with an infinite number of applications.
- Max output of 2800 lumens from the four front lights and 800 lumens output from the three sidelights
- 21700 Li-ion 5000mAh battery, rechargeable and replaceable
- USB-C input/output, quick charge
- B to C and C to C charging cables included
- Magnetic tail base
- Adjustable two-way pocket clip
- Metal e-switch, one-hand operation
- IPX8 water resistance
1. Open the tail cap and remove the insulation sheet, then fully charge the light before first use.
2. Turbo mode is not accessible when the internal temperature is higher than 70° C or the battery is lower than 2.8V. Brightness levels will start from High instead.
3. In Turbo or High mode, the light will step down to 800 lumens after 2 minutes to prevent damage to the electronics.
Series: Angel Eyes (© RovyVon Corp)
Material: Aluminum alloy;
Dimensions: 108.4mm (Length) x 30.5mm (Diameter) x 37.5mm (Height)
Front: 4 x CREE XP-G3
Side: 3 x CREE XP-G3
Type: Lithium-ion rechargeable (Samsung cell)
Typical capacity: 5000mAh
Input: Micro USB-C (5V/3A) Output: USB-C (5V/2.4A)
Indicator: Dynamic red is charging, solid blue is fully charged
Accessory: 1*USB B-C cable, 1*USB C-C cable, 1*USB Cover, 1*O-ring set, 1*Lanyard, hard plastic storage case as packaging.
From off: Press and hold = Momentary on, release to turn off
From off: Rapid double click = turn on the front light from the memorized mode
From off: Rapid triple-click = Strobe
From off: Rapid quad-click = turn sidelight on (low)
From on (front): Click = Cycle through modes Low-Med-High-Turbo
From on (Sidelight): Click = cycle through modes Strobe-SOS-Signal beacon
From on: Long press 0.3s=turn off
Front ON over 1 minute: Mode memory
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.