Based on the feedback from our customers, users, and fans, we started the work of upgrading the original Auroras keychain flashlights. The improvements are mainly about the battery, operation/UI, and output, etc. Though it utilizes the same LED - CREE XP-G3, thanks to the optimized board driver, the max output it goes to 650 lumens; the optimized driver also brings a better UI and got the PWM issue fixed. As for the runtime, the upgraded Auroras keychain lights are powered by 260mAh rechargeable battery which provides a max 32 hours of runtime at moonlight mode.
The Green + Blue vials option is ONLY available for the US.
- CNC precision-crafted from titanium, lightweight and durable
- Optional LED:
a. CREE XP-G3 LED, max 650 lumens
b. Nichia 219C, max 450 lumens, 90+ CRI
- 260mAh rechargeable battery
- Constant current circuit, PWM improved
- Micro USB charging, fully charged in 70 minutes
- Reversible pocket clip
- Equivalent IP65 weather resistance
- Material: Titanium
Battery: 260mAh Li-po rechargeable
Max runtime: 30 Hours (Moonlight mode)
Charging: Micro USB
Charging time: Approx 70 minutes
1*User Manual, 1*SS Keyring, 1*USB Cable, 1*Pocket Clip, 1*Warranty Card
Momentary On: Press and hold the button, release to turn off
Turn on: Double Click (default from Ultra-low mode)
Switch modes: Click to cycle through Ultra low-Low-Med-High
1) Long-press 0.3s;
2) Working at any mode over 3 minutes, click to turn off
*Mode memory: When the light works at a mode over 3 minutes, it will go back to the mode you used last time after turn off.
**Step down: When the light is working at High mode or Medium mode, it will step down to 100 lumens in 90 seconds due to the massive heat generated.
1) From off, triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off
2) From any mode of Daily use, triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off
- Video by Selected-lights
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.