The RovyVon Aurora A7 has a max output of 550 lumens* and is made of polycarbonate combined fluorescence powder which makes the A7 glows in the dark (Sky blue). The UV sidelight makes it no need an external light source to make the body glows and the white sidelight could use as a reading light or flash beacon light.
Dimensions: Ø0.57'' (14.5mm) x L2.16'' (54.8mm)
Weight: 0.416oz / 11.8g
- Momentary ON: Press and hold the switch, release to turn off
- Constant ON: Double click
- Switch modes: Click to cycle through Low-Med-High-Strobe
- Turn off
- Long press the switch for 0.5 second
- Stays at any mode over 1 minute, click to turn off
- Turn on: Triple click
- Switch light source: click to cycle through White - White flash
- UV mode is a hidden mode, quad click to activate.
What's in the box
- 1*A7 flashlight
- 1*User manual
- 1*Beaded chain
- 1*USB cable
*The max output 550 lumens at High mode will step down to 65 lumens in 2 minutes to protect the user and the core components of the light from the heat produced by the light working at High mode.