The RovyVon Aurora A5 has a max output of 550 lumens* and is made of polycarbonate combined fluorescence powder which makes the A5 glows in the dark. The sidelight has 2 versions for option - Red, and UV. The Red version has a white reading light and red signal light, the UV version has a white reading light and UV light. The sidelights last up to 8 hours on a charge.
Dimensions: Ø0.57'' (14.5mm) x L2.16'' (54.8mm)
Weight: 0.416oz / 11.8g
10% Off for Bundle Kit (Only available in CREE version). The kit includes A5R (White + Red), A5U (White + UV), and RX10 EDC organizer case/box.
Nichia 219C is currently available on White/Red sidelights version.
TEXT & PHOTO REVIEW (By Zero Air)
- The semi-transparent luminous body glows in the dark
- CREE XP-G3 LED, max output 550 lumens
- Nichia 219C LED, max output 350 lumens, 90+ CRI, 4500K CCT
- Sidelight: White, Red, Red flash
- Built-in Micro USB charging port
- 130mAh lithium polymer battery
- Charging indicator & quick charged in 45 minutes
- Side switch prevents accidental activation
- Ergonomic design, one-hand operation
- Tail paracord hole
- A lanyard and two-way clip included
- IP65 water resistance
- Momentary ON: Press and hold the switch, release to turn off
- Constant ON: Double click
- Switch modes: Click to cycle through Low-Med-High-Strobe
- Turn off
- Long press the switch for 0.5 second
- Stays at any mode over 1 minute, click to turn off
- Turn on: Triple click
- Switch light source: click to cycle through
- A5R (Red version): White (Reading light) - Red - Red flash (Signal)
- A5U (UV version): White - White flash
UV mode is a hidden mode, quad click to activate.
What's in the box
- 1*A5 flashlight
- 1*User manual
- 1*Beaded chain
- 1*USB cable
*The max output 550 lumens (Nichia version is 350 lumens) at High mode will step down to 65 lumens in 2 minutes to protect the user and the core components of the light from the heat produced by the light working at High mode.