The upgraded Aurora A1x torch light is equipped with CREE XP-G3 Cool White LED or Nichia 219C Neutral White LED, the CREE delivers max 650 lumens and the Nichia delivers max 450 lumens. The optimized board helped with performance on PWM control and battery run time, the battery capacity also improved to 330mAh which increases the run time as well. The new user interface makes the operation is easier and more friendly.
Length: 60.5mm/2.38”; Diameter: 15.6mm/0.61”; Weight: 16.8g / 0.59oz
Accessory: 1*User Manual, 1*SS Keyring, 1*USB Cable, 1*Pocket Clip, 1*Warranty Card
- Made of polyamide, lightweight and durable
- Max 650 lumens or 90+ CRI
- 330mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Momentary on and Mode memory
- Side switch, easy and simple user interface
- Micro USB charge and fully charged in 90 minutes
- Stainless steel reversible pocket clip
How to use1. Illumination
Momentary On: Press and hold (High), release to turn off
Constantly on: Double click (default from memory mode)
Switch modes: Click to cycle through Ultra low-Low-Medium-High
1) Long-press 0.3s;
2) Working at any mode over 3 minutes, click to turn off
Memory: Working on a mode over 3 minutes.
2. Strobe (Emergency mode)
a. From off, triple-click
b. From any mode of Illumination, triple-click
Turn Off: Single click
*Note: The max output 650 lumens (Nichia version is 450 lumens) at High mode will step down to 100 lumens in 1 and half a minute to protect the user and the core components of the light from the heat generated by the light working at High mode and medium mode.