The RovyVon Aurora A5 has a max output of 550 lumens* and is made of polycarbonate combined fluorescence powder which makes the A5 glows in the dark. The luminous body makes the A5 unique from other lights, especially among the mini compact keychain flashlights. The sidelight has 2 versions for option - Red, and UV. The Red version has a white reading light and red signal light, the UV version has a white reading light and UV light. The sidelights last up to 8 hours on a charge.
Dimensions: Ø0.57'' (14.5mm) x L2.16'' (54.8mm)
Weight: 0.416oz / 11.8g
10% Off for Bundle Kit (Only available in CREE version). The kit includes A5R (White + Red), A5U (White + UV), and RX10 EDC organizer case/box.
Nichia 219C is currently available on White/Red sidelights version.
TEXT & PHOTO REVIEW (By Zero Air)
- The semi-transparent luminous body glows in the dark
- CREE XP-G3 LED, max output 550 lumens
- Nichia 219C LED, max output 350 lumens, 90+ CRI, 4500K CCT
- Sidelight: White, Red, Red flash
- Built-in Micro USB charging port
- 130mAh lithium polymer battery
- Charging indicator & quick charged in 45 minutes
- Side switch prevents accidental activation
- Ergonomic design, one-hand operation
- Tail paracord hole
- A lanyard and two-way clip included
- IP65 water resistance
Check the User Manual for more details.
- Momentary ON: Press and hold the switch, release to turn off
- Constant ON: Double click
- Switch modes: Click to cycle through Low-Med-High-Strobe
- Turn off
- Long press the switch for 0.5 second
- Stays at any mode over 1 minute, click to turn off
- Turn on: Triple click
- Switch light source: click to cycle through
- A5R (Red version): White (Reading light) - Red - Red flash (Signal)
- A5U (UV version): White - White flash
UV mode is a hidden mode, quad click to activate.
What's in the box
- 1*A5 flashlight
- 1*User manual
- 1*Beaded chain
- 1*USB cable
*The max output 550 lumens (Nichia version is 350 lumens) at High mode will step down to 65 lumens in 2 minutes to protect the user and the core components of the light from the heat produced by the light working at High mode.