Flashlights are almost exclusively cylindrical and always have been. We are tired of this boring design, so we decide to shake things up with the E300S. Our inspiration for getting away from the old design, coupled with the desire to put a higher output in a compact body and not wanting to compromise on runtime, has let to this beautiful creation. We believe it is an incredible looking design without any compromising of the most practical considerations such as ease of use and long runtime.
- Made of 6063 aluminum alloy with Hard Anodization III finish
- Rectangle EDC Angle LED Flashlight
- Optional LED
a. 3 x CREE XP-G3 S5, max 2000* lumens
b. 3 x Nichia 219C R9050, max 1200* lumens, min 90 CRI
- Dual-switch for easier operation/li>
- Powered by 2200mAh rechargeable high rate lithium polymer battery
- Micro USB rechargeable with breathing indicator, fully charged in 90 minutes
- On-board circuit protection for overcharge and over-discharge
- Brass sink and oil-cooling heat dissipation
- Internal thermal control sensor
- Detachable reversible pocket clip
- Stand capability
- Equivalent IP65 weather resistance
a. Everyday Carry
b. Chest pocket light
c. Bike light with the RE10 bike mount.
Series: Angel Eyes
Material: 6063 aluminum alloy
Optional colors: a. Black; b. Titanium grey
Dimensions: L101mm x W36.7mm x H17.3mm
a. 3 x CREE XP-G3 S5, 6500K cool white, max 2000 lumens, 70 CRI
b. 3 x Nichia 219C, 4500K neutral white, max 1200 lumens, 90+ CRI
Beam distance (max): a. 197m; b. 147m
Light intensity (max): a. 13500cd; b. 9500cd
Switch type: Dual e-switch Lens type: TIR
Type: Lithium polymer rechargeable
Typical capacity: 2000mAh; Max runtime: 20 days
Charge method: Micro USB; Charge time: 90 minutes
Indicator: Breathing red/blue is charging, steady blue is fully charged.
Accessory: 1*Pocket clip, 1*1m paracord, 1*USB cable, 1*User manual, 1*Extra USB cover, 1*Warranty card
1. Momentary ON: Press and hold, release to turn off
2. Emergency modes: Double click to turn on from Strobe, click to cycle through Strobe-SOS-Beacon
3. When it’s working on Emergency modes, long press 0.3s to turn off.
4. Turn Off: Working at any mode except the Emergency modes, click to turn off.
Turn ON: Long press 0.5s for Moonlight
Switch mode: Click to cycle through Low-Med-High-Turbo
a. Long press 0.3s
b. Working at any mode over 3 minutes, click to turn off
Turn ON: Double click
Ramping brightness: Press and hold to adjust brightness from 60-2000 lumens (Nichia: 1200 lumens), release to stay the wanted brightness.
Turn Off: Click
Memory: Working at any brightness level over 3 minutes, it will be turned on from this output next time.
Turn ON: Triple click for Medium 450 lumens
Turn Off: Click
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.