The 4th gen Aurora A3 has a USB-C port, metal switch, magnetic two-way clip, and a better user interface, etc. All these upgrades are based on the fact that the size keeps the same. It's still in a small keychain size with a powerful output.
Its length is 57.5mm and diameter is 15.6mm, weighs only 23.1g.
The upgraded metal switch gets clicking more comfortable and strong feedback. Regarding the user interface, it has a lockout mode and keeps the momentary-on feature.
1) Lock: rapid click 5 times, the emitter blinks twice.
2) Unlock: rapid click 5 times when the light locked, the emitter blinks 3 times.
*Instant Unlock: plugged in to charge.
3) Momentary on: with the light switched off, press and hold for High mode, release the button to turn off.
4) Constant on: rapid double click to turn on from the memorized mode, then click to cycle thru moon-low-med-high; press the button for 0.5s to turn off.
*Mode memory: a mode working over 3 minutes.
5) Emergency mode: rapid triple click to turn on the strobe mode, then click to turn off.
Yes, we ship worldwide. Shipping costs will apply and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are located. Orders take 2-4 weeks to arrive, depending on the shipping method you choose for your order. Delivery details will be provided in your order confirmation email.
Yes, but it's a no after the order has shipped.