After our fans repeated calls and long-awaited, in 2022, RovyVon finally brings the USB C charging port to the aurora series. Powered by a 330 mAh Li-Po battery, the upgraded A7 can be fully charged in one hour through the USB C charging port, it also supports USB C to USB C charging.
Another new feature is that the 3rd generation A7 comes with a magnetic pocket clip and tail base. So you can attach it to the Iron surface as a pending light while you are busy with other works. Oh, yes, it still keeps the GITD feature---glowing (sky blue) in the dark, making it visible in dark places.
Below are more details you might wanna know:
Main Emitter: Luminus SST-20 6500K Cool White, or Nichia 219C 5000K 90 CRI
Material: GITD polycarbonate (Blue)
Sidelights: White and UV
Size: 60.5mm/2.38”Long, Diameter: 15.6mm/0.61”, Weight: 17g / 0.6oz
Accessories: 1*User Manual, 1*SS Key Ring, 1*Magnetic Pocket Clip, 1*Magnetic tail base buckle, 1* Warranty Card
1. Lock: when the light is off, rapid five-click, and the LED will blink twice (low mode brightness).
2. Unlock: when the light is locked, rapid five-click, and the LED will blink 3 times.
*Plugin to charge will unlock the light automatically.
3. Momentary on: press and hold, and release to turn off.
4. Turn on: when the light is under unlock status, rapidly double-click the button to turn on the light from the memorized mode.
5. Change mode: when the light is turned on, click the button to cycle through moonlight-low-medium-high
6. Turn off: press for 0.5s.
6. rapid triple-click to turn on the white LEDs, then click to cycle through low-high; rapid quad clicks to activate the UV light; press 0.5s to turn off.
*The UV of the Aurora A7 is mainly for charging the GITD body, can't read banknotes.