It has a built-in 330mAh Lipo rechargeable battery and can be fully charged via the USB-C port in 1 hour. It supports a long runtime - the moonlight mode (0.5lm) of the front LED can last 72 hours and the white low mode of the sidelight (A8U) lasts 12 hours.
Another improvement of the 3rd generation Aurora A8 is the magnet hands-free capability, we redesigned the pocket clip (RA03) and tail loop to make the clip have a magnet integrated and the loop could attach a magnetic buckle (RA30).
Accessories: User manual, Warranty card, RA03 magnetic clip, RA30 magnetic tail buckle, Keyring.
Front primary LED
1. Lockout/Unlock: When the light is off, rapid click the button 5 times; the primary light will blink 2 times (low mode brightness) when it's locked; and blinks 3 times when it's unlocked.
*Plugin to charge will unlock the light automatically.
2. Momentary on: when it's unlocked and off, press and hold the button for quick access to the High mode, release to turn off.
3. Turn on the memorized mode constantly: rapid double-click, then click to change modes moonlight-low-med-high, press the button for 0.5s to turn off.
*A mode will be memorized when it's working for over 3 minutes before turning off.
Side secondary LEDs
1. Rapid triple click to turn on the UV light (365nm), then click to cycle through UV-Red-Red Beacon-Red flash, press the button for 0.5s to turn off.
2. Rapid quad click to turn on the warm white reading light, then click to cycle through low-high, press the button for 0.5s to turn off.
1. Rapid triple click to turn on the Reb/Blue flash mode, then click to cycle through red/blue flash-red flash-red beacon, press the button for 0.5s to turn off.
2. Rapid quad lick to turn on the Amber light, then click to cycle through amber-beacon-flash, press the button for 0.5s to turn off.