We are pleased to announce the Defender GL7 Tactical Flashlight upgrade version - the GL7 G2. Based on the 1st generation GL7, it features stabilization, battery capacity, and visual enhancements.
People have been complaining about the tactical tail switch not sometimes working, so the first thing we did on the upgrade version was to fix this issue and improve the work stabilization to prevent this from happening again. After hundreds of tests, we are confident that it can withstand harsh conditions.
With the newly added battery indicator, right above the EDC switch, there are 4 LED indicators to show the remaining battery to let you know when it needs a charge, you're never caught off guard.
And the battery has been updated to a 21700 li-ion battery now, it has a larger capacity of 5000mAh which offers a longer runtime that's perfect for extended use which is essential for a tactical flashlight and EDC flashlight. It's also compatible with the 18650 battery.
Here are some of the features of the GL7 G2 Tactical Flashlight:
- Upgraded 21700 5000mAh battery (compatible with 18650 Li-ion batteries) for longer run time
- Dual-switch design for everyday carry use and emergency tactical use
- Quick access to max brightness and strobe modes
- Pocket clip and tactical ring included for easy attachment
- 1-inch diameter body fits most gun mounts
- IPX8 water-resistant and 1.5m impact-resistant
- Rechargeable via USB-C port, fully charged in 2.5 hours
- Four battery indicators to show remaining battery life
How to use
How to use
2 year warranty
On all products since the purchaste date.
by PayPal and main stream credit cards
Over $99 get free postage shipping
Drop us a line for assistance