- Max 2800 lumens and UV-C sidelights
- 21700 Li-ion 5000mAh battery
- USB-C input/output, quick charge
- B to C (input) and C to C (output) charging cables included
- Magnetic tail base
- Adjustable two-way pocket clip
- Metal e-switch, one-hand operation
- IPX8 water resistance
WARNING: Do not expose eyes or skin directly to UV-C light. Keep out of reach of children.
- The Angle Eyes E700U uses seven LEDs: four high-performance LEDs on the front with a combined maximum output of 2800 lumens, and three UV-C LEDs on the side with a combined power of 18mW. The UV-C LEDs emit 270nm light which has been demonstrated to have a germicidal effect on common bacteria. The effective working distance is 10 - 15cm applied for ten minutes. The UV-C LEDs are protected by a quartz window so take precautions to avoid breakage. The E700U comes with a powerful 21700 Li-ion battery with a capacity of 5000mAh and a USB-C connector with quick-charge capability. For increased versatility, the E700U can function as a power bank to recharge other USB-C devices.
1. Please remove the tail cap and take out the insulation sheet and charge the light before the first use.
2. The turbo mode is not accessible when the thermal temperature is higher than 70 degrees or the battery is lower than 2.8V, it will start from High mode instead.
3. When the light is working at Turbo or High mode, it will step down to 800 lumens in 2 minutes due to the massive heat generated.
Series: Angel Eyes
Material: 6063 aluminum alloy; UV-C window: Quartz
Dimensions: 108.4mm (Length) x 30.5mm (Diameter) x 37.5mm (Height)
Front: 4 x cool white LEDs
Side: 3 x UV-C 270nm
Type: Lithium-ion rechargeable
Typical capacity: 5000mAh
Input: Micro USB-C (5V/3A) Output: USB-C (5V/2.4A)
Indicator: Dynamic red is charging, solid blue is fully charged
Accessory: 1*USB B-C cable, 1*USB C-C cable, 1*USB Cover, 1*O-ring set, 1*Lanyard
From off: Press and hold=Momentary on (Turbo)
From off: Double click=turn on the front light from the memorized mode
From off: Triple click=turn on the UV-C light, click to turn off
From on (front): Click=Cycle through modes Low-Med-High-Turbo
From on (UV-C): Triple or Quad click=Switch to the front light at memorized mode
From on: Long press 0.3s=turn off
Front ON over 1 minute: Mode memory