The max output is increased to 650 lumens from 550 lumens of the original Aurora A3 though the LED is the same CREE XP-G3 S5 (Still offer an option of High CRI LED, Nichia 219C). The improvement is not only on the output (we think it's not that important for keychain lights) but also on the operation / UI, we make the Strobe a hidden feature and the light has memory mode. Also, 260mAh lithium-polymer battery makes it last up to 30 hours in ultra-low mode. And 5mm longer in the length makes holding the light and one-handed operation more comfortable. A pocket clip is a key to the small flashlight, we also improve it to make it stronger and more durable. So all of these make it be your perfect everyday carry keychain light.
The Green Color is only available on Amazon for now.
Length: 57.3mm/2.26”; Diameter: 15.6mm/0.61”; Weight: 19.5g / 0.69oz
Accessory: 1*User Manual, 1*SS Keyring, 1*USB Cable, 1*Pocket Clip, 1*Warranty Card
- Made of 6063 aluminum alloy, crafted by CNC
- Momentary on and independent strobe mode (not in the mode cycle)
- Available in Gunmetal and Red color
- Provide Cool white LED or Neutral white LED
- Max 650 lumens or 90+ CRI (Color Rendering Index)
- TIR lens with good beam
- Stainless steel pocket clip
How To Use
Momentary On: Press and hold the button, release to turn off
Turn on: Double Click (from the memorized mode)
Switch modes: Click to cycle through Ultra low-Low-Med-High
1) Long-press 0.3s;
2) Working at any mode over 3 minutes, click to turn off
*Mode memory: When the light works at a mode for over 3 minutes, it will go back to the mode you used last time after turn off.
**Step down: When the light is working at High mode or Medium mode, it will step down to 100 lumens in 90 seconds due to the massive heat generated.
1) From off, triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off
2) From any mode of Daily use, triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off