The Angel Eyes E200 series includes 3 models – E200u (only available on Amazon for the US), E200s, and E200r. The E200u uses a dual-chip LED which makes UV-C (270nm) and UV-A (390nm-400nm) available on the same LED. The E200s uses CREE XP-G3 LEDs for both front and sidelight (Front is 6500K and Side is 5000K for color temperature). And the E200r has red and blue LEDs for the front light and CREE XP-G3 LEDs for the sidelight. The 3 models share the same battery – a 1400mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery that supports USB-C quick charging (5V/2.4A). The magnetic tail makes it easy to use hands-free.
- Rectangle shape, CNC machined from aerospace aluminum
- 1400mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Max output of 1650 lumens for the front LED of E200s and E200u, CREE XP-G3 x 2
- 625nm red and 470nm blue front LEDs for E200r, CREE XP-E2 x 2
- Max 1000 lumens for the sidelights of E200s and E200r, CREE XP-G3 x 3
- 270nm UV-C and 390-400nm UV-A sidelights of E200u, x 3
- Type-C USB rechargeable, quick charge in 45 minutes
- Dual metal e-switches
- Magnetic tail
- IPX7 water resistance
Note: When the light is working at Turbo or High mode, it will step down to 550 lumens in 45 seconds due to the massive heat generated.
Dimensions: 79.8mm (L) x 33.8mm (W) x 17.5mm (H)
Battery: 1400mAh lithium-polymer battery
Accessories: User manual, USB B-C cable, Lanyard, Quartz protect case (ONLY available for E200u), Pocket Clip