The Hybrid series is the newest series among RovyVon's line, why Hybrid? We'd like to find a way to balance between a built-in proprietary battery and a replaceable easy-to-get battery, that's just like a PHEV car that the battery power supply gives a quiet driving experience and the traditional power supply of gas gives no range anxiety on the go.
The H3 Pro comes with a built-in 330mAh lipo battery that can be charged via the USB-C charging port, and it is also compatible with an AA battery (1.5V Alkaline battery or rechargeable 1.2V NiMH battery) or rechargeable 14500 li-ion battery. After inserted the external battery (AA or 14500), it will use the external battery by default once turned on, of course, you can switch it between the built-in battery or external battery as you prefer, there's a battery indicator to show which battery you are using at the moment, green is for external battery and blue is for built-in battery.
And why Urban Everyday Carry Tactical Flashlight? The H3 Pro has a dual-switch operating system, a side clicky e-switch, and a tail tactical dedicated switch. The side switch is for daily use of illumination to change modes from moonlight to high mode, and the tail tactical switch is for one-touch quick access to strobe.
It weighs 45g/1.59oz and has a slim size that 154.5mm/6.08" in length and 17.8mm/0.7" in diameter. It comes with a pocket clip, USB-C charging cable, an extra Charging port cover, a User manual, and a warranty card in the box besides the H3 Pro flashlight itself.
- Crafted from aerospace 7075 aluminum alloy with hard anodization
- Uses CREE XP-L HI LED, max output of 600 lumens
- CNC machined aluminum smooth reflector, max beam distance of 150m
- Hybrid battery power supply with built-in 330mAh Li-po battery and replaceable AA/14500 battery (not included)
- Dual switch balances between daily use and emergency use (tactical use)
- Instant mode memory (side switch) and one-touch quick access to strobe mode (tail switch)
- Detachable deep carry stainless steel pocket clip included
- IPX7 water resistance
Power supply switch
- By default, it will use the external battery (Alkaline or Ni-MH AA battery or 14500 Li-ion battery) once it was installed.
- By holding the side switch for 3 seconds (the light is off), the power can be switched between the internal battery and external battery - a) If the external battery was used, it will be switched to the internal battery (Li-po) and the battery indicator will show Blue to indicate it was switched successfully; b) If the internal battery was used, it will be switched to the external battery and the battery indicator will show green to indicate it was switched successfully.
- It will switch automatically if the battery is low (Li-po / 14500 is lower than 2.8V or AA battery is lower than 0.8V).
- It will fail to switch the power supply in the following cases - a) The board has issues like short circuit, etc.; b) Both batteries are low voltage.
I. Side switch (Daily Use)
1. Turn on: rapid double-click
2. Change mode: click to cycle through moonlight (0.5lm)-low (15lm)-med (200lm)-high (600lm),
NOTE: Every single click, the battery indicator will show related color to tell which battery it is using now, Blue for Lipo battery and Green for AA/14500 battery.
3. Turn off: Long press for 0.3 seconds.
4. Mode memory: it memorizes the last used mode after turning it off.
II. Tail switch (Tactical dedicated)
1. Momentary strobe: Half-press
a. If it was activated from off, release the button will turn off the light;
b. If it was activated when the light was turned on with the side switch, release the button will go back to work at the mode it was interrupted.
2. Consistent strobe: Full press
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.