After a year and a half, the 1st generation Angel Eyes E3 was released. We are proud to release the E3 G2 with optimizations and improvements after receiving feedback from our customers.
The new upgrades include
- New finish (micro-arc oxidation) and color (marble gray)
- Dual-button, more dedicated user interface
- The dual battery system, a balance between high performance and extended use
- Larger capacity built-in battery, increased by 10% to 330mAh
- Optimized light head latch, smoother and easier to open and close
- Optimized pocket clip slots
- Redesigned back to hold the clip tighter
The first improvement is to the user interface. The Gen2 upgrade includes dual buttons for dedicated operations; the upper button for daily modes and lock/unlock, and the lower button for quick-access modes of momentary on and strobe.
The E3 G2 also features a new surface treatment process called Micro Arc Oxidation (MAO). Compared to Type III HA, MAO has better performance in corrosion resistance, durability, wear resistance, etc. The MAO also brings a new color to RovyVon's entire production line - Marble Gray, which looks elegant and high-end.
In addition to improving the user interface and appearance, we also addressed the battery life of the built-in battery. A larger capacity battery has been inserted into the mini size, resulting in a 15% increase in maximum runtime (@moonlight mode of 0.5lm) up to 62 hours.
During the 1st generation of Angel Eyes E3, our customers complained about the difficulty of opening the latch to insert or replace AAA batteries. We have solved this problem on the E3 G2. Please try it and give us feedback (the most important thing that makes RovyVon products better).
How to use
How to use
2 year warranty
On all products since the purchaste date.
by PayPal and main stream credit cards
Over $99 get free postage shipping
Drop us a line for assistance