The 3rd generation Aurora A4 Pro is made of TC4 titanium alloy, as known that titanium is anti-corrosion, non-toxic, high strength, etc., it's lightweight (24g) and durable. The A4 Pro uses a light orange peel reflector that makes the light have a more focused beam. And the fitted tritium vial fob size is 1.5mm (diameter) x 6.0mm (length).
At the tail loop, besides the 2 tritium slots, there's also a new construction to install a magnetic tail base buckle (RA30) so that it could attach to a metal surface in a working environment. The pocket clip is also magnetic.
It uses a 330mAh battery and charges via the USB-C port, to prevent accidental activation that could drain the battery, a lockout mode was added.
1. Lock: when the light is off, long-press the button for 5 seconds, and the LED will flash twice.
2. Unlock: when the light is locked, long press the button for 3 seconds, and the LED will flash 3 times.
3. Turn on: when the light is under unlock status, rapid double click the button to turn on the light from the memorized mode.
4. Change mode: when the light is turned on, click the button to cycle through moonlight-low-med-high
5. Active strobe mode: Rapid triple-click, then click again to turn off.
6. Turn off: press the button 0.5s.
*Mode memory: working over 3 minutes then turn off.