The Hybrid series is the newest series among RovyVon's line, why Hybrid? We'd like to find a way to balance between a built-in proprietary battery and a replaceable easy-to-get battery, that's just like a PHEV car that the battery power supply gives a quiet driving experience and the traditional power supply of gas gives no range anxiety on the go.
The H3 comes with a built-in 300mAh lipo battery that can be charged via the USB-C charging port, and it is also compatible with an AAA battery (1.5V Alkaline battery or rechargeable 1.2V NiMH battery) or rechargeable 10440 li-ion battery. After inserted the external battery (AAA or 10440), it will use the external battery by default once turned on, of course, you can switch it between the built-in battery or external battery as you prefer, there's a battery indicator to show which battery you are using at the moment, green is for external battery and blue is for built-in battery.
The two buttons share the same function that is much more convenient for different use environments, you could use the side rubber button to turn on the H3 and turn it off with the tail metal button. And the LED is optional - 6500K cool white or 5000K neutral white 90+ CRI.
It has a slim size that 133mm/5.24" in length and 16.5mm/0.65" in diameter. It comes with a pocket clip, USB-C charging cable, an extra Charging port cover, a User manual, and a warranty card in the box besides the H3 flashlight itself.
- Crafted from aerospace 6063 aluminum alloy with hard anodization
- Light Orange Peel (LOP) reflector, nice soft beam
- Hybrid battery power supply with built-in 330mAh Li-po battery and replaceable AAA/10440 battery (not included)
- Dual switch user friendly
- Quick access to moonlight
- Detachable deep carry stainless steel pocket clip included
- IPX8 water resistance
Power supply switch
- By default, it will use the external battery once it was installed.
- By holding the side switch for 3 seconds (the light is off), the power can be switched between the internal battery and external battery - a) If the external battery was used, it will be switched to the internal battery (Li-po) and the battery indicator will show Blue to indicate it was switched successfully; b) If the internal battery was used, it will be switched to the external battery and the battery indicator will show green to indicate it was switched successfully.
- It will switch automatically if the battery is low (Li-po / 10440 is lower than 2.8V or AAA battery is lower than 0.8V).
- It will fail to switch the power supply in the following cases - a) The board has issues like short circuit, etc.; b) Both batteries are low voltage.
Operation (Any button)
1. Moonlight: from off, single click and click again to turn off
2. Turn on: rapid double-click, then click to cycle through moonlight (0.5lm)-low (10lm)-med (100lm)-high (400lm)
3. Turn off: long press 0.3s
4. Emergency modes: Rapid triple-click to turn on, then click to cycle through Strobe-SOS-Beacon, long-press 0.3s to turn off
You may also like
Yes, we ship worldwide. Shipping costs will apply and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are located. Orders take 2-4 weeks to arrive, depending on the shipping method you choose for your order. Delivery details will be provided in your order confirmation email.
We use SF Express International for standard shipping, DHL or FedEx for fast delivery, and USPS for US inventory orders. You'll be asked to select a shipping method during checkout.
Yes, but it's a no after the order has shipped.
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.