The Aurora A2x is crafted by precision CNC from stainless steel. It has two options for the LED - Cool White or High CRI Neutral White LED. If you are looking for a keychain light with the purpose of just bright, you won't go wrong with high-performance light; if you'd like it to be warm light and render the color as accurate as possible, the high CRI LED option won't let you down.
Length: 57.3mm/2.26”; Diameter: 15.6mm/0.61”; Weight: 35.7g / 1.26oz
Accessory: 1*User Manual, 1*SS Keyring, 1*USB Cable, 1*Pocket Clip, 1*Warranty Card
- Made of stainless steel, CNC machined
- 6 colors available with different surface treatment - raw machined, sandblasted, and PVD
- Max 650 lumens or at least 90 CRI (Color Rendering Index)
- 260mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, run up to 30 hours
- Micro USB rechargeable, fully charged in 70 minutes
- Reversible metal pocket clip
- Tail lanyard/keyring hole
Momentary On: Press and hold the button, release to turn off
Turn on: Double Click (from the memorized mode)
Switch modes: Click to cycle through Ultra low-Low-Med-High
1) Long-press 0.3s;
2) Working at any mode over 3 minutes, click to turn off
*Mode memory: When the light works at a mode for over 3 minutes, it will go back to the mode you used last time after turn off.
**Step down: When the light is working at High mode or Medium mode, it will step down to 100 lumens in 90 seconds due to the massive heat generated.
1) From off, triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off
2) From any mode of Daily use, triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off