The S2i is a simplified version of the Search S2 10000 lumens search flashlight, it focuses on the spotlight with a single CREE XHP70.2 LED and optimized new deep reflector, thanks to the new reflector, it has a max 500 meters beam distance.
Like its older brother - Search S2, it uses a display to show the remaining battery voltage to know how many hours you can use the light until you need to charge it via the USB-C port, the S2i uses 2x 5000mAh 21700 battery to support a long burn time. And the strong magnetic tail makes it possible to attach to a metal surface if needed for work that uses two hands.
Material: aluminum alloy with hard anodization
Size: 67.5mm (head diameter), 56mm (body height), 35mm (body width), 186mm (overall length).
Weight: 700g / 24.7oz
1. Lock: rapid triple-click (button 2), the display will show LOC to indicate it's locked.
2. Unlock: rapid triple click (button 1), the display will show ULK for 2 seconds.
3. Memontary on (Turbo): Press and hold the button 2, release to turn off
4. Turn on the memorized mode: rapid double-click the button 1, then click to cycle through low-medium-high-turbo, press any button for 0.5s to turn off (Turn-off will memorize the last-used mode).
5. Emergency modes: rapid double-click the button 2 to turn on the Strobe mode, then click to cycle through strobe-SOS-signal, press any button for 0.5s to turn off (no mode momery).