RovyVon brought the GITD to the mini keychain flashlight field back in early 2018 - the 1st generation Aurora A5. And 4 years passed by and the A5 comes to the 3rd generation - the USB-C generation.
The 3rd generation A5 runs a 330mAh Lipo rechargeable battery via the USB-C port and it can fully charge the battery in 1 hour. And the Aurora A5 (G3) pocket clip integrates a magnet that makes the keychain light to be a hands-free work light, furthermore, the tail part was redesigned as well to be able to buckle up a magnetic tail base, to be more flexible in the workspace. Meanwhile, the 3rd generation has a lockout mode to prevent accidental activation.
1. Lock: when the light is off, long-press the button for 5 seconds, and the LED will flash twice.
2. Unlock: when the light is locked, long press the button for 3 seconds, and the LED will flash 3 times.
3. Turn on: when the light is under unlock status, rapid double click the button to turn on the light from the memorized mode.
4. Change mode: when the light is turned on, click the button to cycle through moonlight-low-medium-high
5. Turn off: press for 0.5s.
6. A5R (White/Red): rapid triple-click, and click to cycle through white low-white high-red-red flash, press 0.5s to turn off
7. A5U (White/UV): rapid triple-click to turn on the white LEDs, then click to cycle through low-high; rapid quad click to active the UV light; press 0.5s to turn off.
*The UV of the Aurora A5 is mainly for charging the GITD body, can't read banknotes.